In the Region of Copper Mountain Mine
Alkalic Copper-Gold Project Near the Copper Mountain Mine
- Large scale copper-gold alkalic porphyry target northeast of Princeton B.C. that's 2056 hectares in size
- Year-round exploration capability, easy road access, and extensive infrastructure
- Located near mining friendly Princeton and 15 km north of producing Copper Mountain Mine (1)
- Claims cover an extensive well-altered porphyry system containing excellent copper-gold grades and located along the same regional fault system as the Copper Mountain mine
(1) past production 96.7Mt milled, current Measured and Indicated Resource at 0.18% cut-off is 314 Mt “Copper Mountain Mining; 43-101; February 25, 2019”
Geophysics, geochemistry and geology indicate nearby copper-gold porphyry (Southern Gold Zone).
Large region of potential
Southern Gold Zone mineralization extends approximately 280 m from east to west and is open to the west, and 130 m from north to south and is open at depth, with grades averaging just under 1 gpt.
Copper Mountain Mine
The Miner Mountain copper-gold porphyry project is located near Princeton, B.C. It's 15 kilometres north of the operating Copper Mountain Mine in British Columbia (CuMtn/ Mitsubishi).
Consistent Au grades
Consistent Au grades with preliminary leach/gravity tests indicating 95.8% recovery.
Work in Progress
New Gold Zone & Copper Targets Expanded
Re evaluate geology/structure, mineralized zone, Cu and Au soil geochemical and geophysical data to target subjacent Cu-Au porphyry mineralization around and below the Southern Gold Zone utilizing 3D modelling.
Examine the remaining polished thin sections and report. Revise drill logs 46 to 51 aided by the polished thin section data and select additional core from the holes 52 to 58 for petrology.
Continue diamond drilling on the Southern Gold Zone as soon as the snow is gone (Spring 2022) to extend the Gold Zone and explore copper-gold targets in the Southern Gold Zone.
Sego Resources Location
Miner Mountain Advantage
Located near mining friendly Princeton and 15 km north of producing Copper Mountain Mine