Consistent Au grades with preliminary leach/gravity tests indicate 95.8% recovery.
Kilometers north of the operating Copper Mountain Mine
Miner Mountain Copper-Gold
- The Miner Mountain Project is 100% owned by Sego Resources with year-round exploration capability, easy road access and extensive infrastructure.
- Consistent Au grades with preliminary leach/gravity tests indicate 95.8% recovery.
- Located 15 km north of Copper Mountain Mining Corporation’s producing Copper Mountain Mine
- Sego is dedicated to involving all stakeholders in all phases of property development and has fostered an excellent relationship with the local community and the Upper Similkameen Indian Band.
- The expansion of the Southern Gold Zone and the easy recovery of gold have both greatly improved the economic upside of the project. 2022 will continue to expand the mineralized zone and lead to an initial resource calculation.
- The Copper Mountain Mineral Reserve is included in the Copper Mountain Mineral Resource and the effective date of the Mineral Reserve and Mineral Resource is January 1, 2021. A summary of the Mineral Reserve and Mineral Resource is provided here.
Click zone for more info
Sego Resources on site at the Miner Mountain Copper-Gold Project